Skip to main content

Gift Aid Declaration Form

Boost your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you!

If you are a UK taxpayer, Action for Stammering Children can claim another 25p on every £1 you give from HM Revenue and Customs. Gift Aid is reclaimed from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

By completing this simple Gift Aid Declaration, you allow us to claim Gift Aid on all donations you make to the charity until further notice.

If you need a paper copy of this form, please contact [email protected]

Gift Aid Declaration

Please confirm the following:



Notifying us of any changes

Please notify the charity if you:

  1. Wish to cancel this declaration.
  2. Need to change your name or home address.
  3. No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at a higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Please email [email protected] should you need to notify us of any changes affecting this declaration.