Fundraise for ASC in 2023!
Planning on running a marathon this year? Maybe an online gaming marathon is more your thing?
Whatever challenge you decide to face, why not choose to support children and young people who stammer while you do it! We’ve opened up registrations for fundraisers. Please complete the form below to let us know what you’d like to do. Once we’ve reviewed your application, a member of the ASC team will reach out to discuss your fundraising opportunity and to see how we can support you best!
Fundraising for Action for Stammering Children comes with benefits. You will also:
- Be making a huge difference to the lives of children and young people who stammer in the UK.
- Receive a supporter pack full of goodies.
- Receive a funded place at one of our designated challenge events throughout the year (you can also suggest your own!).
- Receive support with promoting your fundraising page across our social media channels.
- Where possible, ASC will attend your challenge in-person to support you.
- Get a mention on our charity news and possibly be included in our Annual Review.
- Receive a personalised certificate on completion of your challenge.
We’re grateful for all of our amazing fundraisers! Thank you for your interest.
If you’re not quite sure if now is a good time for a challenge, or you just want to get to know us better, why not subscribe to our newsletter by clicking the button below?
Hear from some of our other fundraising superheroes about why they chose to fundraise for us:
“When I came across the charity Action for Stammering Children I never had any question over who I would want to raise money for. I am loving that I am able to help them with their work to assist children like my son.“
“Action for Stammering Children fully funds the residentials/online groups for the Barnsley children who stammer. They come away knowing that they are not alone, it is okay to stammer, and with real confidence in their abilities as communicators. They can stammer openly, confidently and without shame. And this fills my heart with joy”
“Knowing how difficult it was firsthand to grow up with a stammer, often feeling voiceless and frustrated, I [am raising] money to thank ASC for what they did for me, but more importantly so that more children will be able to access speech and language services and support, changing their lives forever.”